Thursday, November 1, 2007

Won Sok in my Dream...

Today I was planning to watch Sir Fabie do cool magic stuff on the television... but I over slept and woke up at 10... Then I thought, "Urg... it's all because of my dream..." then I thought... What was my dream anyway??? Then I remembered...

Dream: We were at a sports fest and Won Sok was there and I kept watching him and looking wherever he goes... Then all of the sudden, Emma Roberts was in my place and Keira Knightly was supposibly (sp?) my friend who is helping me get Won Sok or likes Won Sok... I'm not sure... Then Keira starts telling Won Sok she likes him and stuff and he kinda likes her too... It was really weird... and I,"Emma Roberts", was just sitting beside her... It was so weird... And hard to explain in words... hahaha... Another part of my dream was that the girl, Tin Tin, was as small as a 6 year old... It was really wierd... hahaha... because yesterday in McDo, Chino said that Kelvin is twice as big as Tin Tin and that Chino is twice as wide as Tin Tin... It was really weird...

Today, I just updated my blogs from yesterday and two days ago because I was too lazy to update them... That's all for now...

Homeworks to do during sembreak:
Read "To Kill A Mockingbird" (Chapters 1-12)...
Do the setting thingy (ball)...
Read "Noli me tangehere" (Chapters 1-15)...
Make chapter summary and characters, etc...
Social presentation...

No comments: