Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fun Run... No Fun Without Won Sok... Hehe...

Today is the Milo Fun Run... woke up at 3:45... Had to be at school at 4:30... When I arrived, we played with hulahoops... Then watched a little black goldfish that was dying swimming around... Then we got our numbers and got on the bus... We were at the back... We talked about a hella lot of stuff... Hahaha... When we arrived, I somehow lost my hairtie... :'(... Nicole and Dani ran while the rest of us just walked... We saw this one guy, in a really weird out fit (kinda looks like Zoro's costume)... Then Chino Hi-fived him... Haha... It was so funny... Toia and I were ahead a bit of Chino, Brianna, Alliya and Pepe... WE didn't see it but Chino said that an old ugly man winked at Brianna... XD... LOL... When we reached the 2.5 kilometer point, it wa time to turn around and we had to get a piece of straw from a person there... I went kinda ahead of the rest so I didn't see it, again... A man stopped Brianna and put it on her!!! XD... It was so funny... We just kept singing Rent songs and we stooped for taho... Haha... We took 1 hour and 10 minutes to finish... Hahaha... XD... We weren't even running... Hahaha... Then there were some cheerleader, etc... So we went in the bus again and left...WE went to a rest stop and got KFC... We almost left the cube there... When we got in the car, I did a little role playing scene from Aquamarine... I said "I have some advice for you..."... Then I sipped my drink and swallowed it... Then I said, "Put on a dry shirt..."... Then we started laughing because I was so random and Dani said, "Hey! That's from Aquamarine..."... Hahaha... Then I did it again but Chino was about to hit me and I accidentally spat... Hahaha... XD...

When went we got back to school, the almost dead goldfish was being sucked by the filter thingy so it couldn't move out... I kinda feel bad for the little fishy... Then a bunch of us went upstairs... It was kinda dark and Toia and Dani went ahead and hid in a room... Then I was kinda leading our group because I walked past them while solving the rubik's cube... Then I look right at one of the classroom because I saw something move and Dani got shocked!!! Hahaha... I was so deadma and she got scared!!! Hahaha... XD... Anyway, they started saying, "Hey, let's tell scary stories..." So I ran down... Hahaha... Then Nicole and I hid Toia's and Brianna's or Dani's shoes... Hahaha... Then a few people left and Dani, Toia and I were the only ones left i n our barkada... We played with the hulahoops in where we are supposed to shoot people... Sorta like the horseshoe game... I was awesome... When it was my turn to be "hit" by the hulahoops (assuming they were bad at the game... Hahaha...)... I ducked every obstacle... Hahaha... Even one went through my legs... Hahaha... Then Dani left so I studied a bit for Social... The last 2 people to leave were me and Toia...

When I got home, I watched Bleach episode 148 and Gravitation Episodes 1 & 2 on veoh... I love yaoi... X3...

No comments: