Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Won Sok is Dill and I'm Scout... <3...

I came to school early again... We had 4 periods of non-stop english... Haha... We watched "To Kill A Mockingbird" but there was something wrong with the audio so we had a columbia- dubbed version of "To Kill A Mockingbird"...It was really funny and Chino did most of it... We had Life Skills and she gave us jello everytime you can say the the similarities with rules and jello... I got like 4 jellos, 2 for reciting, 1 from a friend and another because there were extras... Then I said, " I should have given it to Won Sok..."... Then Lizzie gave me one to give to Won Sok... When I offered it to him, he declined it... :((... We had Math... Then it was time for clubs... I got in the Reedley's Magic Circle... Guess who is our mentor... Sir Fabie... It was in our classroom and there were only 3 girls in the whole club... Me, Dani and Daniel Pascual from Stanford... All we did was watch card tricks... Sir said if we expose the tricks, he'll fail us... but if the trick was discovered accidentally, then it's ok...

When I got home, I watched Popular and there was an episode about Natural Selection... The part of the science test yesterday I couldn't completely answer because I forgot... Sigh...

P.S Happy Birthday Apex Chuidian!!!

No comments: