Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Pretended To Be Dani To Pinch Won Sok...

Came to school on time... We had Science and discussed about kingdoms... Then sunject of E-coli came up and Ms. Rule explained it... During Math, we had Ms. Cuevas!!! I totally understood everything because of her... Then Ms. Gotia came... Boo-hoo... For Social, we had no notes and I saw my test score... At least I passed... I mean, come on... Social is my worst subject and we have to self-study it... sigh... Then it was recess... I shook Won Sok's hair and he thought Alliya did it... Then we had computer and I fixed my family tree... We had homeroom and we celebrated Lora's birthday even though it was still tomorrow because we don't jave homeroom tomorrow... I had 2 pieces chicken because I thought there was only cheese pizza... The I found out that the 2nd pizza was pepperoni with mushroom... I also hate mushroom so I just picked them off... I was feeling kinda full so gave 1 chicken to Lizzie and ate more pizza... Hehehe... During dismissal, Dani was tickling Won Sok... I did it to him too but he thought I was Dani so he didn't mind... X3... I solved a cube by myself 5 times!!! Cinta even timed me and I finished a cube in 2 mins and 33 seconds... Yey... Then I watched Ginban Kaleidoscope episode 2 and Angel's Feather but I wasn't able to finish the last episode because the window stopped loading... That's all for now...

No comments: