Friday, November 2, 2007

Rubik's Cube Match @ Alliya's... Won Sok Can Solve A Cube :3...

I dreamt of Won Sok again but I quite can't remember what it was about... hehehe... I woke up at 1:30 pm and saw a text from Alliya about the social presentation... I ot ready but my drivers were there so I had to wait and my dad asked out past driver and my dad just tagged along for safe purposes... Then I arrived at Alliya's house at about 3... hehe... really late... When I went up, we stayed in Josh's room and Eileen, Nicole and Viktor were already there... Eileen was so hard working... She wrote and drew and colored... She has great penmanship and is very artistic... She should be our leader actually... Anyway, when we were done, we watched some Naruto Randomness videos and Eileen fell asleep... Then Eileen had to go... Then we were really just bored... Viktor had to leave... Nicole and I started doing our English homework... I'm almost done... I just need to trace the drawing with pen or marker... Nicole and Alliya had another rubik's cube match and Alliya won... Nicole says that Alliya's way of solving the cube is faster than hers... Then Nicole had to go... My brother and maid, Bembem, picked me up and we went to Greenhills to pick up our maid's sister, Malou... We bought pretzels and hotdog... When we arrived home, we fixed the internet and used the computer... I edited Malou's friendster... That's all I did that day... Didn't do much...

No comments: