Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Mommy, didn't see won sok today...

I asked if the driver was still awake so I can go... My sister, Naesa, told me to call mom, she went out of the country, in Java and ask... My mom answered the phone and I asked... She allowed!!! So I packed my stuff and left... Yey!

I got to Brianna's at about 1 am... They were watching Rent... Then I took a bath... I found out my bra was broken... Haha... So I wore a jacket on top of my shirt... We went downstairs and ate nachos with taco stuffies... Hehe... After, without finishing Rent, we watched Grease... We had a deal that we will take funny sleeping pictures of the person who ever falls asleep first... Haha... Toia, Alliya and Dani fell asleep first then but they woke up... Haha... I think I fell asleep... Haha... Then the boys had to leave because they are sleeping downstairs with Brianna's uncle... That sounds wrong but ya... Haha... We fell asleep at like 3 am... Then we woke up at like 7 am... Hehe... It was only about 4 hours of sleep but it fell like more... We brushed our teeth and planned on jumping on the boy's bed... When we went down, we had to be really quiet because the floor was kinda squeaking... So we jumped on the boy's bed... Chino was BM (bad mood)... He made that expression by the way... Raven only moved his head... He looked up, left, right then went back to bed... Hehehe... But Pepe's expression was the best because he got shocked... Haha... I wish I saw it... Aww... Haha... Then we ate breakfast... We ate quaker oats and leftovers from last night's Thanksgiving dinner... After, we watched 'Not Another Teen Movie'... It was so funny... We all took turns to take a bath... When I was waiting for Alliya, I played DDR two players at the same time by myself... Player one was on mat and player 2 on remote... It was fun... Then we went to Eastwood... Bumped into Mara and Tasha... They hung out with Luigi, August, Nathan and others... We also saw Leo and Johnny but Won Sok wasn't there... :'(...

No comments: