Thursday, November 15, 2007

Won Sok Until 3... Too Bad It Didn't Happen...

I came early to school today... Went into classroom and was dark and only Alliya and Pepe were ther because the others were in the guidance office... So I went to the guidance office and we watched a CNN clip and the clip of TJ on Youtube...

I texted my mom to pick me up at 3 so I can study at school with brianna and her study group aka won sok's group... We had science and just copied some notes... We got our math test back... I didn't do so well because Ms. Gotia's instructions were horrible... I only got 33.5/45... We had social and discussed the coverage for the long test on Monday... x.x... So much to study...Then we had Filipino, sill with Ms. Estrada... Then homeroom... We had a discussion about our field trip which will be on November 23... We also answered a survey...

A bunch of parents came to complain about Ms. Gotia... Brianna had to leave because of car problems... So, I didn' get to study with Won Sok... :((... So I just joined the poster making contest... The was only supposed to be one entry per section and only two people drawing... So Chino and Toia were the ones who drew... The theme was "The ill effects of drugs and alternative way to prevent them" or something like that... Chino gave an idea of putting a coffin and I said Dracula... So they made up... Drugula!!! hahaha... XD... I made my own little doodle and I think it was nice... When we finished the poster making, Won Sok left and was waiting in his car for a long time... Hahaha... I don't know why... I rode with Toia and was dropped off at Michelle's house... We watched some show with Jay from America's Next Top Model... Then I had to leave... My brother wanted to got to Hagendaz (sp?)... I bought a muffin and dropped it in the car when I fell asleep... Haha...

When I got home, got pissed at Naesa... I ate a bit while watching "How I Met Your Mother"... Then I went to Raven's link on his ym... I went to the funny ads section... I also found a blogger of a guy in advertising... I like his site... Quite interesting... I really like these pictures I got from his blogger:
I think these are really nice and actually sends a message... Sorta like the poster we made... Hope Columbia wins... Hehehe... The picture on the left is quite similar to ours because we also used graves and tombstones...

No comments: