Thursday, November 22, 2007

won sok left without my last glimpse

We had science but no quiz because the copy machine was still broken... Hehehe... We had math with Sir something... Hehe... He said we were thinking too hard trying to do algebra... He said we should think like a child but it really wasn't working... Haha... Then Ms. Conato came and it was so much easier to solve... During recess, I didn't go down and played with the cube with Apex... During Social I went to the guidance office... Ms. Licup, my adviser and guidance counselor, call students every once in a while to see how they are doing... Sir Olaco just told me to get notes from Dani for the quiz next meeting... We had Filipino with Ms. Estrada... Will test next meeting so I must prepare... During Homeroom, they announced that the field trip will be post-poned because of the bagio...

During dismissal, we went down to the canteen and bought food. We sat on the bench near the canteen while playing with a cube... Then Machi Kotake passed by and waved at Lizzie but she didn't see it... Hehe... X3... Dani's dad went to the hospital because he had stones from too much salt intake... Dani and Lizzie were arguing that it was bladder stones or liver stones... Then I did my Kilay eyebrow and said, "Kidney Stones!"... Then we broke out in laughter... We even made a video "re-make" of it... Haha... It was so retarded... I thought I still had a chance to see Won Sok because he's in Dani's IP group and they were supposed to do their IP... But then it got cancelled because Ms. Rule is a judge for the Reedley Idol auditions and the lab teacher was absent... Then I saw that Won Sok's car wasn't in the spot it was a while ago so I knew he already left...

When I got home, I used the computer and got the lyrics for the Unfabulous Season 3 songs... Then I called Nicole Lacson... Then I got pictures for a comic I'm planning to make for Lizzie in Brianna's computer... What I'm planning to put there is so funny...

No comments: