Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Won Sok, I Know Your Voice Well...

I actually came to school early... I went to the bathroom with Lizzie and Toia... When I went out, I heard a voice behind me talking in korean... And I knew it was him... It was Won Sok... X3... We had our science test but I didn't memorize the Natural Selection part... Hehe... We had our math test... The instruction was really bad and hard to understand... I could have gotten a much higher score if I understood the instructions or if it was states clearly... We planned a little protest thing for our parents to complain about our Math teacher... Then we went to Brianna's house... It was only Bri, Chino, me and Dani... We added more to the movie and Dani was Chino's lawyer... Then we studied for our English test... When I got home, there was no water so I slept at like 12 because I was waiting for water... Hehehe...

No comments: