Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Won Sok... <3...

So today I was late for the very 6th time... We had English and discussion about "To Kill A Mockingbird"... We had a quiz and the bonus was if you were present last Saturday... Which I was... We had practice after for Reading of Honors because we have to present something during intermission... I was beside him in the formation... We had math... Then Reading of Honors... I won Head Master's Award!!! :D... After, we sang Happy Birthday Won Sok... Then we had Social... answered this true and false thing... I asked Johnny, "What does Won Sok want for his birthday?"... Johnny answered, "You..."... Then I laughed and asked him what he really wanted... Johnny asked, "Do I really have to ask?"... I said yes... haha... Then Johnny said, "a girl"... I don't really think so... haha... After classes, I said "Won Sok, Happy Birthday..." and he just turned away... :((... I went to Brianna's house after and edited the movie and study a bit... Brianna fell asleep when I was studying then Chino called... She said, "Our hard is job..."... I laughed so hard after... When I got home, I uploaded more pictures of Won Sok taken from Alliya's phone... And when I was on iChat with Brianna, my dad gave me iPod speakers that I have to share with my siblings... It didn't really make sense since I hardly listen to music and I only have a shuffle which can hold only so little songs... hahaha...

No comments: