Friday, November 16, 2007

Won Sok Couldn't Go To Brianna's house...

We had our english test... Kinda hard because it was made by two other teachers as well andwe don't really like their test style... We had math, social, science... Can't really remember... I should update or fix my blogs more often so I don't forget the things that happened... I rode with Brianna to study for Social test... We went to National first and bought cartolina and a small picture frame... I was playing with M n' M bottle with coins inside... I was saying, "The power of Christ compels you..."... Over and over again... Then it accidentally burst out so I hit Brianna on the face (bridge of nose) accidentally... When we arrived at Brianna's we ate and did the card... Then we studied a bit... I photocopied Brianna's notebook... Hahaha... My mom and brother picked me up...

No comments: