Friday, November 9, 2007

Won Sok flavored C2... And The Chino is Vain song...

We had Language... with Sir Fabie... it was kinda boring because we did MLA Citation... Sir asked me what do you want to do before you die?" Dani answered, "Marry Won Sok..."... Michelle said, "Meet Emma Roberts..."... Then math... Ms. Gotia gave us homework I don't understand... We had social... Copied more and talked about the topic... Life Skills... We watched a touching video about A boy named Rick and I think he had cerebral palsy... Just watching it... it is so touching and inspirational...



We had a quiz in science and a new topic... We got the letter for the Singapore trip... And the price went down from 60,000 to 43,000... yey!

After classes, We had one run through practice of "To the Philippine Youth we were supposed to present on Monday but instead some of my classmates will do a dance... A lot of us were playing with rubik's cubes... Eileen didn't understand the math lesson in Math Honors so she was askig Won Sok and Alliya about it... I took pictures of Won Sok... Will post, eventually... Won Sok drank from Alliya's C2... Later on, Pepe got it and stuck it in Won Sok's mouth... Then I drank from it... Hahaha... X3... I rode with Brianna we were going to drop off Michelle at her house... but while in the car, we made awesome story plots for our movie...

When we arrived at Bri's house, we edited bri's blog... and we talked... Then I found out that Chino reads my blogs just to see if he's in it... So I made a song about it...

Chino is Vain...

Verse 1
Brianna said in her blog to read her brain
I thought she was going insane
She has a boyfriend chino who's very vain
He says he's prettier then her, he complains

Chorus
Do you really think he looks that good?
When he sees his reflection, he's in a good mood
Here's some picture to prove it too
Chino here's two pictures of you

Chino... this song is dedicated for YOU!
BTW, I'm just joking... hehehe... you're still the best vain looking guy I know...
that's all...

No comments: