Friday, November 23, 2007

almost no sleepover... i wish won sok was there...

We had English and Sir said we are going to have a group presentation also discussing some "To Kill A Mockingbird" chapters and we must be creative in presenting... Then a quiz after... We had Math... The topic was sets and I was reciting and so was Elvin... And he was showing off... Plus, the only reason he knew the answers was because he took AC... I knew it because I already studied that lesson before... Hehe... We had Social... We had a quiz on the lecture giving by Sir yesterday when I was in the guidance... only got 3/5 because I miss spelled Hobbes, I forgot to put an s, and miss spelled chaos... Hehe... I actually wrote K.Os... Haha... We had Life Skills and a seat work explaining why the people in the given situation aren't friends anymore or why their friendship changed... Then a cellphone wrang... Ms. Gonzales said that she will give the whole class green slips if the felon doesn't fess up... So Alliya said it was her phone and she was given a green slip after class... but, IT WASN'T HER!!! She confessed for a something she DIDN'T DO... My suspect is Viktor Lim...

Evidence that it is Viktor is the felon:
  • Since he was behind me, the ring was quite loud...
  • His phone is Nokia (because it was the Nokia ringtone)
  • Elvin told me that the ring came from the left side of the room... (I am in the left side of the room...)
  • he kept claiming "It's not my phone"... (which every criminal claims...)
  • He said, "I'll just check if it was my phone"...
  • He opens his phone and took quite a long time just to check his phone so I knew he was putting it on silent...
  • I asked if I could see his phone but when he gave it to me he said, "See it's on silent"...
  • He was sweating a bit...
  • You could see the guilt on his face... (it was so incredible obvious on his face...)
  • Alliya's ringtone is "I got a message. Yey! Yey! Yey!"...

I rest my case... Although I just realized what I should have done right now... I should have looked in his Inbox and looked for a message with the date today and time during Life Skills to prove if he is guilty or not...

Then we had Science and copied some notes and went to the Lab... We looked under the microscope and had to answer a Laboratory Activity Sheet... During that time, Brianna told us that Viktor invited himself! Viktor said, "Brianna, what time are going home?" Then Bri said, "Uhm... 9..." Then Viktor replies, "Shit, OK, I'll text my mom to pick me up at your house..."... But he wasn't even invited!!! Ahh!!! The only people invited were: Michelle, Alliya, Toia, Lizzie, Dani, me, Chino, Raven and Pepe... He had no right to invite himself and it is just rude...

We went to Brianna's house to eat lunch then we went to Shangri-la... We bought tickets for Enchanted and said that Brianna's mom just gave us money enough to pay for our tickets so he paid for his own... We split up and Toia, Lizzie and I went to powerstation first, since we still had time until the movie... Viktor followed us there... The others just walked around the mall... Then we ditched Viktor at Powerstation and met up with the other people... but he caught up... sigh... We watched Enchanted and we sat one seat away from Viktor... Haha... Michelle was able to catch up because originally, she wasn't allowed to watch Enchanted because that was the punishment from fighting with her mom... I saw my old batchmates: Andrea de Guzman (with a guy) o.0... Lyka Aguirre, Andrea Basa, and barkada... We bought Starbucks and we saw a short emo guy in all white... It looked so gay... Haha... We split up and went window shopping... Then we got Auntie Anne's... We went to Rustans to look for the others but they weren't there so we met at the entrance...

We went back to Brianna's house and had Thanksgiving dinner... After, we sang Happy Birthday for Brianna and ate Tiramisu cake... it was yummy... Then Viktor had to leave... We played DDR and hung out... Then the others made a "haunted house" and Alliya was the first "victim"... So we put a cloth on her head and when we went down, the was a heart and a question mark made of candles... It was so sweet... Then we gave them some "privacy" but we were still peeping... Then Pepe asked her a question and Alliya replied, "yes"... Then they kissed!!! XD... Then Brianna's autistic cousin recorded Pepe and Alliya having private time... Brianna got so paranoid... Haha... We played some more and I tried to text my mom asking if I could sleepover because everyone was going to sleepover... Elvin kept texting Brianna... Weirdo... o.0...Haha...Then my driver arrived and I had to go... My sister was also in the car because she came from Frisbee practice in Xavier... I felt really sad that I couldn't sleepover... :'(... I called my friend, Nicole Lacson, about the fair tomorrow and told her some stories... I was finally able to contact Chino and asked for Brianna's house number... Then Brianna told me that my mom texted back and I'm allowed to sleepover!!! But since I was already home, I wasn't sure if I could still go... to be continued... Look at next entry...

No comments: