Thursday, November 8, 2007

Mamamatay Ako Para sa Iyo...

We had science and a presentation... Mine was about Archaebacteria... I really liked Brianna's presentation on Fungi because it was really funny... We had math and Ms. Gotia tried a new way of using the boards more efficiently so we had a new seating arrangement in which we could use both whiteboards... We had recess then social... We just copied the 13 colonies... We had Filipino... The homeroom where we had to go to our study group and write on a paper what we will do and sign it to make it official-ish... Toia was playing with tape and put a piece of tape on my shirt which said "Property of Toia"... Then I told her to add Won Sok... Hahaha... Then Toia wrote "My Property -Anna ^^" and stuck it on Won Sok... X3... Then we left to Alliya's house... Then we got a call from Toia and we accidentally left her!!! We ate in Jollibee and were sharing inappropriate stories for eating like something about a rat eating a baby until the bones were seen or something like that... When we got to Alliya's house, we started filming but we had to do it quick because Brianna didn't bring the charger... So when I was about to edit one of the most exciting part, the computer died... Sad... Then Raven, Chino and Bri left... We were kinda bored so we called Won Sok...
A: Are you busy?
WS: No...
A: What do u want for your birthday?
WS: Oh I don't wanna ask much from someone...
A: What u doing free time?
WS: Hangout...
A: With who?
WS: Family...
A: Are you close with them?
WS: Of course, yes...
A: You have a brother, right?
WS: Oh, ya...
A: How old is he?
WS: 10
A: Oh really? I also have a brother who is 10...
WS: Oh really...
A: Why is Bill always sleeping?
WS: I dunno...
A: Is he innocent?
WS: Sorta...
A: Are you innocent?
WS: Ya
(At that time I was thinking "Oh really?" haha...)
A: Do you drink?
WS: No
(I didn't know what else to say so I gave the phone to Toia)
T: Hi Won Sok... How are you?
WS: Sleepy...
T: Oh why don't you sleep?
WS: Oh, ya i was sleeping...
T: Oh really? I'm so sorry...
(Then my driver arrives...)
T: Ok, we'll go now because Anna has to go... Ok bye...
A: hello?
WS: Yes..
A: Mamamatay ako para sa iyo... (means I will die for you)
WS: what's that?
A: It's a phrase in tagalog...
(Then Alliya told me to ask him what "mahal ko kita" means...)
A: Do u know what "mahal ko kita" means?
WS: Yes...
*laughs...*
A: Ok bye...
WS: Bye...
Tomorrow, I'm going to Brianna's house to edit the movie...

No comments: