Wednesday, November 28, 2007

won sok ;3im actuallu good at english... hehe

We had English... The group of Brianna, Bill, Lizzie, Dani and Elvin had present about Chapters 16 - 19 of "To Kill A Mockingbird"... I was one of the people Sir asigned to rate the reporters... Then we had a quiz on vocabulary and note taking... I got perfect in that quiz (20/20 + bonus) even though I just studied the vocabulary words that day... Hehe... The bonus was "Name one of my four students guilty for plagarism..."... I answered August, Luigi and Miggy... Which are correct... No one wrote Cheska... Then we had a quiz made by the reporters... It was really hard but I got 8/10... Yey... Then we had Life Skills... Then Math... We had early dismissal because the faculty had a meeting...

During dismissal, we were so bored that we were playing with Ting's shoelaces and racing who could tie shoes faster... Haha... It was so retarded...

When I came home, I ate and went to duty free... We bought so much chocolate... We spent 4 hours there... Haha... So tiring... I bought a cute new handbag...

No comments: