Monday, November 5, 2007

I forgot how cute won sok is...

During English we talked about "To Kill A Mockingbird"... Then for Math, we have a test on November 12... Then we have a Social presentation so we have to memorize stuff...
We had PE... I played with Toia, Nicole and Nathan and partially Kevin... We had a test with backhand service but I'm not good at aiming so I'm not sure if I got a good grade... Hehe... When Won Sok went to the bathroom, Galo gave me his racket... So I used it... haha... I gave money to Toia to buy me a rubik's cube too... I told Toia to make me libre so she said what do you want? I said, "100 plus" and she said, "No way!"... Then she said, "What drink do you want?"... Then I said, "100 plus!"... Then we laughed because at first she thought I meant 100 pesos... haha... XD... When we going back, Won Sok ALMOST rode with us!!! :((... It was so sad... so close... :(... During homeroom, we were assigned study groups... I was grouped up with Eileen, Bill, Johnny and Elvin and we named ourselves Eejab (Eileen Elvin Johnny Anna Bill)... Brianna was a leader and she got Lizzie, Toia, Kevin and Won Sok!!! :((... Why couldn't I get Won Sok... :(... At dismissal, I told Brianna, "Mamamatay ako para sa kanya... Oh ya, I forgot you can't speak tagalog"... Then she said, "Ya I do... You will die for him?" and he was right behind us... Ahh!!! Then Chino wanted to do the movie and I said let's invite Won Sok and he was right there also... Hahaha... Won Sok was so cute today...
movie... Lets invite won sok... And he was there!!! haha...

No comments: