Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I poked Won Sok and blamed it on Elvin...

We had English... I borrowed a deck of cards from Toia because we will use it for club later... I took out cards and was going to put them back in... But suddenly abysmal twins came towards me and started playing with cards... Sir Fabie got angry and everyone was blaming me!!! It's not my fault... Urg!!! We were having 4 periods of English... We decided to use that time to watch "To Kill A Mockingbird" again... But this time it was on Sir's computer and had audio... I playfully poked Won Sok and blamed it on Elvin... Muahahaha!!! We had a quiz about the movie after... There were trick questions like "Who was the first person to see Ms. Maudie's house burn? Answer: No one, Ms. Maudie's house didn't burn down in the movie... "How did Ms. Dubose die? Answer: She doesn't die in the movie just in the book... Sadly, I only got 3/5 because of that... x.x... We had recess... Then Life Skills... We had to write down five friends and say if they were Acquaintances, Casual or Best... And do other stuff... Then we had Math... sigh... For club, we watched a video on Oz Pearlman...

Then we watched the Reedley Idol elimination round in the Student Activity Center... Aimee Watanabe was really good... Then we had to go to the Lab room to do our Investigatory Project... Our IP is on organic marker... Thanks to me, it was almost a success... I was able to figure out how to put the ink in the marker... Although our ink was too diluted for color yet had a thick texture... We should have added less water and more vinegar and salt... shucks...

No comments: