Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat...

Woke up at 10... Brianna called to go to her house... I arrived at Bri's... Ate lunch... We watched Rise starring Lucy Liu on Bri's laptop... We were bored and cold so we made a tent out of blankets and watched inside there... We just needed 20 more minutes before the movie would end but Chino came accidentally stopped the movie... Chino wanted to continue filming the movie we made before... So we made other scenes without Michelle in it... It was so funny... We even copied a part of "Gone with the Wind"... Where Chino fell down the stairs... It was so funny and kinda realistic... hahaha... Then Chino had to go back to his house to fix his costume... So he left and Brianna and I got ready in our costumes...

We left to Michelle's house... When we arrived, Alliya and Dani were already there and Dani was "commenting" on Brianna's costume... Michelle was Spiderman/Venom... Alliya was a man (with Won Sok's hat)... Dani was the oogie boogey man... I was an anime school girl and Brianna was a vampire/magician/wicked witch of the west... hahaha... Then we picked up Nathan at his house... We went to Ayala Heights... Picked up Chino... Which was very funny, btw... Chino was the Phantom of the Opera... His mask was made out of the facial mask... haha!!! He couldn't smile, laugh or show emotion or else the mask would crack... haha... It was so funny...

The first place we went to was Ana del Rosario's house... Then we started going around and it was 7... We were one hour late because the trick or treat started at 6... We barely got candy because we didn't have a car and we didn't know the place... haha... Then there was one house that gave fishballs then i got burned... :(... Then when we were near the haunted house (which we didn't go to), I saw Megan Young... The I saw a group of my past classmates like Ella, Aia and others... Then someone called out my name, "Anna!"... It was Caasi Tanchanco... She was the one of the few povedans I was happy to see there... Then we saw some of the 3rd year students... One of them took pictures of us... I have to find those later... Then we were tired and lost hope going around for candy so we left...

We were really hungry so we went to McDo... Dani, Michelle and I went down first because the others were in the back seat... We went to the bathroom and saw a bunch of 18 year old girls trying to show off... Chino finally took of his mask and asked Dani or Michelle to throw it... Then I got it and someone said, "You know, your touching all Chino's blackheads."... Then I screamed and threw it on the floor... hahaha... Then we ordered food... When we were eating, the subject of Kelvin making out with Tin Tin came up... I got so shocked... They were only MU for like two weeks and they have known each other less than a month... I mean... seriously... gross... Nathan and Alliya stayed in McDo when we left because Nathan was going to drop Alliya off at her house... While in the car going to Michelle's, we were talking about the things that Jon Stewart says on "The Daily Show" and other stuff... When we arrived at Michelle's, we watched Casper Returns on Disney Channel because it was already ending... You should have seen Chino's face when watching it... It was so funny... because Chino is a movie critic... Then Brianna and Chino's fetchers were there so we left... I rode with Brianna to her house... When we arrived, my jogging pants and shirt were missing because the maids washed them... hahaha... So I wore Brianna's shorts home and I forgot I was also wearing her sando shirt thing... haha... So I brought them home too... I was so tired afterwards... It was fun though...

No comments: