Friday, October 26, 2007

I Love You Forever I Like You For Always as Long as I'm Living My Won Sok You'll Be...

When I entered the classroom, Dani showed me her costume and wore it... it was so funny... it looked like a comforter... hahaha... So we had English with Sir Fabie... we had a quiz about the IP format... I got 11/10 but the highest score was 12/10... number 6 was for 2 points and there was a bonus: What radio station did Sir Fabie work in? When I was answering the quiz, I was thinking 89.1... and it turns out to be CORRECT! but I didn't write it because I was scared to... hehe... :((... Nicole and Alliya had a rubik's cube competition, who could finish first... Although, Nicole's cube was harder because Sir Fabie told her to put candle wax on it... hehe... so she could practice with the kind of cube people compete with... And guess who won... *drum roll*... Alliya! Congrats! (there is another one blow in Social part)... Chino tried Dani's costume on... it was so funny... then he thought he saw Ms. Penuliar so he ran to the one corner of the room... it was so funny how he walked... hahaha... Anyway, then we had math with Sir Fabie, again... We had a ENRP activity... I knew the answer because I saw it in Totally Spies... And yes, finally television helps me in school... haha... Then Sir was talking about how to solve situations by asking the person yes or no questions... When Sir was telling people the situation, I was writing my ENRP solutions. I only heard him say, "Then he went out of the restaurant and shot himself. Why did he shoot himself?" Then I immediately said, "because he ate a human." Then Sir said yes, it was correct and that I skipped many steps because I didn't even ask any questions... hahaha... I already heard it from my Povedan friends... hehehe... Brianna asked Won Sok if he wanted to go to her house, then he said, "Oh ok, I'll see"... because I was going to Brianna's house as well...

Then we had social and we have an activity... We have a presentation to do... I'm with Alliya, Raven, Eileen, Nicole, Johnny and TJ... we just need to make a brain map... I wanted to be in group 3... :((... Won Sok is in group 3 and they are gonna make a song... Alliya and Nicole had another rubik's cube contest... but this time, they switched rubik's cube... and Nicole won! It was really because of the cube... hahaha... No surprise because she is like the Cube Queen... hehe... She is even faster than Sir Fabie by a few seconds...

Then we had Life Skills... Ms. Gonzales read to us "Love you Forever" by Robert Munch which is a really nice story and because it was also used in an episode of Friends, during Emma's first Birthday... hehehe... Then we had a count off... 1 to 8... I was in group 6 and was with Lora, and Michelle... We assigned a letter to each from a to c... Lora got A, Michelle got B and I got C... So Lora was the kid, Michelle was the mom, and I was the dad... haha... There were many funny groups like this... Dani was a kid, Nathan was a mom and Nicole was the dad... hahaha... We had to tell our "family" the family structures, family cycle and one more thing... haha... I forgot... o.o... hahaha... During Science, we had a lecture about food chain and food web... then a seatwork... we didn't take the quiz anymore... hehehe... yey! I also drew another picture of Won Sok ... hahaha...

Then we waited for Chino and peeps because we were going to Brianna's house... I was just turning Lizzie around on the wheeled-chair like a ride... hehe... but while a was turning her, I just kept looking at Won Sok and how cute he is... eep... x3... so cute!!! Then secret talked to Won Sok and Johnny... Alliya was beside me at that time and I said, "Only Leo is missing"... hehehe... Then I went near the canteen with Alliya and she taught Apex and I how to solve a step in the rubik's cube... then when we were gonna leave na, but then I saw Won Sok's car leave... :((... Then we finally left to Brianna's...

When we arrived, we ate (pizza, chicken and pasta... had chocolate ice cream and grape fruit after) and went to Brianna's room... Michelle, Brianna and Chino watched "Gone with the Wind". Lizzie watched once in a while... Dani and I were sewing her costume and I was sewing part of my bag... Alliya fell asleep on the bed... hehehe... then when Alliya got up, I stayed beside her and we were fantasizing with Lizzie... hehehe... I helped Dani sew her trick-or-treat bag... Then Chino, Lizzie, Alliya and Michelle had to leave... Dani finished her costume and tried it on... Then Dani, Brianna and I went down to get smores... but Dani was still wearing the costume and the floor was really slippery... guess how she went down stairs (sitting on the stairs) ... haha... hilarious... then we put the smores in the microwave and the marshmallows became so big... haha... we ate and we fed Dani (since her costume doesn't allow her to use her hands properly)... She finally took it off then we went back up... I saw a rat in Brianna's litchen pass 3 times but Brianna and Dani didn't even notice... hahaha... We all needed to use the water closet after... hahaha... then we watched something in the computer 0.0... hahaha... Then the maids called and said Dani's mom was there... a few minutes later... the maid called again and said it was the wrong person! haha... It was my mom who was there and Dani went all the way down for nothing... hahaha... it was so funny...

Then I went home, and ate dinner (really soft, peppery and tender tender loin)... hahaha... I looked for clothes I can use as my Halloween costume... I'm gonna use my brother's uniform from last year and my sister's soccer socks... All I need left is a gray skirt and a red ribbon... Then I made this blog, which I think is officially the longest one I made... hahaha... Did you notice I kept using "then" or "and then"? hahaha... My mom and sisters are going to Malaysia tomorrow... without me... :((... I'm worried that my dad wouldn't allow me to go to the sleepover after trick-or-treating... :((... Wish me luck...

No comments: