Monday, October 29, 2007

Won Sok, Do You Think I'm Cute??? I'll Miss You Uncle Nick...

So I woke up at 10... Watched Aquamarine... Got ready to go to Alliya's house... The driver wasn't there yet... Alliya called then Kelvin got the phone... He started telling Alliya the complete opposite of what I was really saying... After, my dad found out I was talking to a boy... So he made me pledge that I would not get a boyfriend before my siblings... My sisters are in 1st and 1nd year of college and they still never had a boyfriend... *sigh*... Then I left to Alliya's house... When I arrived, Viktor and Eileen was already there... We started writing the outlines for the social presentation... We went down and ate some donuts... We also brought up castanas from downstairs... Eileen wrote the title on the cartolina... She's kinda a perfectionist so it's really nice and neat... When I traced it, it was really nice... After, Viktor traced the other words and it made it kinda ugly... We made kwento and Brianna called... Eileen got the phone and started pretending to be me and Alliya... It was really funny... Eileen told me a story that Won Sok liked Liane... The first text he sent her was "What are you doing?" but Liane couldn't reply because she didn't have any load... The second text was something like "You make my heart something something..." But Liane still didn't have load... The third text was "yes or no?"... there was no question whatsoever... just yes or no... hahaha... Then Viktor left, finally... ThenBrianna called... Eileen and I started playing with the phone... Eileen showed us her cyword account and Won Sok's cyworld account as well... Eileen left... Then we went to club house becaue Paolo was there with TJ... He bought a pack of cigarette so Alliya threw them in the trash can... Then we called Won Sok... We just kept asking questions... List of questions and answers I can remember...:
Q: Are you going to sports fest tomorrow?
A: I'm not sure...
Alliya was kidding when she suggested this but I really asked it...
Q: Do you think I'm cute?
A: Maybe...
Q: Did you ever have a girlfriend?
A: Maybe
Q: Really? I know you had one because you told Brianna on the first day of school...
A: haha... Ah... ya...
Q: Who broke up with who?
A: She broke up with me...
Q: Oh, why?
A: She went back to Korea...
Q: Was she from Reedley?
A: Uh, no... She was from church...
Q: Oh, what is your religion?
A: Catholic...
*will still add more...*

Unfortunate news: This afternoon, my uncle nick died driving home from Jandabai. Due to their religion, Muslim, he has to buried tomorrow... The last time I saw him was November 2006... :((... I'm really sad...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]emmaanna92.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me present you with one fact here. Research presents that closely 70% of all USA adults are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.