Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Outreach Program...

Today was so FUN...

My class, Columbiaa, was in an outreach program with Fordham and Durham... We were assigned partners... People who could speak tagalog and people who couldn't... My partner was Eileen... Although Eileen could speak some tagalog herself...

I made a new friend today. His name is Moses but the rowdy boys at the back call him Abraham... hahaha... He knows a lot of languages and martial art forms... He doesn't know his nationality... If he is more of Korean, Chinese or Japanese... He kinda looks like a mixture of all... hahaha...

It's really scary how he knows all the weak spots of the body and how to dislocate his right arm... but he's still really cool...

We arrived at our destination after 3 hours!!! It was a lot of fun in the bus though...
The first two kids to come out were twins... which the Sanchez twins stole... haha... Elvin was blowing kisses at them... hahaha... Eileen and my kids were Mark and Elijah... Won Sok's kid was so attached to him and he had to carry him everywhere... hehe... It was so cute...

We played bring me... first one was pretty "ates"... so our kids got a prize for that... We had a dancing contest thing... My kid, Mark is super flexible and could split! We also had newspaper dance and I lost balance on the 2nd to the last stage... Although Eileen and Crystal won, so one of my kids still won...

The kids had presentations for us and they were so good... Mark was so good and also Michelle's kid... then two kids did street dancing... it was so cool... Then there was awardings... Twins won... Galo won... I won... and Michelle won... It was really nice...

Then going back, some people went straight home so Moses and Jay weren't with us in the bus... I almost sat beside Won Sok but I was too shy... so I was beside Kelvin... I took pictures of Won Sok... yey! I got kinda car sick... haha... i'll finish this blog later... watching Hannah Montana!

No comments: