Thursday, October 25, 2007

School Day WithOUT Won Sok...

Won Sok was absent today!!! :((

Had science, then lecture and used giraffes as examples... Had math... had a quiz then seatwork... Will have a quiz tomorrow... Had recess... dismissed late... Next subject, Life Skills... late! Ahh! I cannot be late one more time the whole quarter... Urgg!!! Got Life Skills exam back... got Won Sok's... got information and pictures... hehehe... Had Filipino for the first time with Ms. Estrada, first quarter English teacher... I don't like it because it has things to do with history as well... :(...

Trisha, my old Poveda classmate, found out my secret (the one I told Alliya)... I talked to secret... and I was nervous... eep...

I watched Bleach episode 145 on crunchyroll... I also posted pictures in my crunchyroll account... Been bummed all day... WON SOK :((... I edit a picture of Ichigo to make him look like Won Sok... hehehe... Needs A LOT more work...

No comments: