Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Report Card Day...

So everyone in class got +4 points, 2 points in language and 2 points in literature, because of me! Hehehe... I submitted the e-book of "To Kill A Mockingbird"...
We had math... and yes, homework again... We had a lecture, then quiz in social...
Then we had Literature and did an IP thing... We have a quiz on the IP format on Friday...

We were dismissed early, 11:20... I told Alliya a secret :)... We got our report cards today... We have to have a letter from the parents to get it or your parent/s have to come...

Dani got 4.0 in her GPA! That is like perfect! I kinda expected it since she was exempted in 3 subjects during the exams... Although she got 2 Bs in deportment and that means she can't get into the head master's list. What I admire about her is that she didn't care about and expected the deportment grade meaning she stuck to her principle.

Brianna got 3.80 something... hehe... at least it got higher compared to her first quarter... I got All A- in major subjects and Life Skills, A in minor subjects except music... I got a B... and in my deportment, straight As... :((... It's so sad... I could have gotten in head master's list if it wasn't for music... My GPA is 3.50... Last quarter, I got straight As in academics but one B in deportment in Social so I couldn't get into head masters list then... I got a 3.60 something for my GPA during the first quarter... At least this time, I will get a deportment award... yey! Now, this 3rd quarter, I really can't get head master's award because I've already been tardy 3 times... so far... hehe... and the maximum is 1 tardy and no absents...

I was really responsible during the first quarter and I'm kinda slacking off... Hehe... Maybe it's because of the change of my study habits... hehe... ok... that's all for now... :) Oh ya, I also posted the pictures of Won Sok from the Outreach Program in my multiply

No comments: