Saturday, October 27, 2007

Reedley Still has Got the Hottest Team...

I woke up... went to the bathroom... and... no water! The whole street (or maybe even more places) didn't have water... There was no warning in the news or anything... it just disappeared... So my maids had to buy mineral water 30 pesos/gallon for taking a bath! Today, my mom and siblings are leaving to Malaysia... They won't be back for another week... I can't go because i still have school... on the 30th, which is our sports fest... I'm so excited for it...

Anyways... I went to TUP to watch the volleyball match of Reedley against... i dunno... hahaha... The house with the most students that go, will get more house points... 5 points for each person... When I arrived, I was kinda lost and I finally found Chino and Michelle... It was so funny how I was lost... Anyway, Michelle, Chino and I were talking and we all agreed that Reedley team has the hottest members... haha... The first round was 7-25... guess who got the 25 points... Nope, your wrong... we got the 7... haha... Second round as 2-25... now guess who got the 2 points... Yes, still us... haha!!! So if you combine it, the total score, it is 9-50... haha... That's so sad... hehe... At least the members got to experience it, right? haha...

I was supposed to go home right after but instead, I changed my plan and decided to go to Brianna's house with Michelle and Chino... but then... there was a car problem which made us wait for 1 hour and 16 minutes... Chino was even going a bit crazy... writing on the pavement how many minutes we were waiting for the car... Finally the car came... and we went to Teriyaki Boy, where Brianna's mom and siblings were... We ate then went to Brianna's house... We were so bored... We made a movie... it was really funny... I'll post it on multiply or youtube when we finish making it... Then Chino left... Then we made smores, again... And Bri's dog got stuck on the sticky mouse trap... hahaha... Then we dropped Michelle off at her house... Bri and I came back to her house... ate... while watching Beauty and the Geek... I liked two teams but one of them were eliminated (3 teams left after elimination)... Then called Alliya and saw a mouse in Brianna's room... Called Alliya again and saw the mouse go in the bathroom... then Brianna chased and ran away from it... Then called Alliya again... haha... very retarded I know... haha... Then I got picked up at 7... hehe... Oh and there will be no water yet until tomorrow morning... Urg!!!

Nicole linked me to her blog!!! Look at the first entry... it rocks... haha... because I'm in it... hahaha...

No comments: