Friday, October 19, 2007

A School Day with Tests and A Talk about Singapore...

today wasn't an ordinary day...
I went to school at 12, ate lunch then class started at 1.

I went up to see the classroom assignment and, believe it or not, i wasn't on the list! I went to the classrooms anyway and saw my name on another list. I was assigned in room i forgot the number with Dani, Chino, Eileen, Apex, Jama, Luigi, Joo Hee, Mara, Pau, Sean, Patty, Lui, Viktor and other peeps. We were taking an exam thing for college preparation of something like that. We had four tests. I only finished 1/4 of the first test. 1/2 of the second and third test and i got to finish the fourth test which was general knowledge or something like that.

Afterwards, we had to answer some survey thing then I saw Won Sok through the small window on the door. He was so cute!

We had recess and proceeded to the Lee Kwan You Hall...

I sat beside Won Sok. XD It was like a dream come true... hehehe...
We had a talk about CIS and Mrs. Ong talked about an educational trip to Singapore, which I am allowed to go to by the way. Yey! Although it will still be on Febuary but I still can't wait!

No comments: