Thursday, December 6, 2007

Won Sok is Ate-ccus!!! Haha... XD...

We had science and Ms. Rule showed us a power point presentation on Animalia... We had math and I actually understood... We had recess... We went to the Lee Kwan Yu Hall for a breast cancer awareness talk... They gave us free pills and we played with thme because the inside tooked fun to play with... Then we fed them to the fish... Haha... Group 5 for English had practice for "To Kill A Mockingbird" presentation... It has to be creative... I was Scout, Won Sok is Atticus, Michelle was Boo and Nicole was Heck Tate... Won Sok couldn't practice because he had to decorate the Math Honors billboard... We kept playing with Ting's jump rope... It was really distracting but fun... In the script, Won Sok has to hug me and I will have to sit on his lap... That was all... I'm really excited for Monday...

No comments: