Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Won Sok, Look at the Card Trick I Can Do... :3

Came to school on time... Right on time... We had English... 2 groups presented... Chino's group presentation was funny... I got 8/10 in first quiz and 10/10 in second... Then we had Life Skills... We finished our PBA... Then we had math, a new lesson... Then I had club, Reedley Magic Circle... Sir taught us how to do the biddle trick... I can do it already... yey!

Biddle Trick:


I went to my dad's exhibit in Joaquin Gallery in San Juan... I was so sleepy... I fell asleep on a leather chair... Haha... I slept... for an hour!!! Haha... Then I ate and eventually, we left... When I got home, I watched a new episode of Zoey 101 and Kim Possible... Ron got a new baby sister, Hannah Stoppable... (If you notice it sounds like *h*un*a*-stoppable... The ** are sorta silent letters. I slept at 10:30... Haven't slept that early in so long... Hahaha... No wonder I was so sleepy...Hehe... That's all...

No comments: