Monday, December 17, 2007

Won Sok, did you study for the exam?

woke me up 10
arrived 11:30
didn't study english
science and english
english was kinda hard
didn't taught
home
studied social and math for 1 hour
made liane's power point presentation
3 way chino and bri
To my loving parents.... (a letter from Oh Se Eun-Liane)
Hi mom and dad. This is LIANE, I already took the entrance exami in Reedley International School. I am a bit worried about that. I wish I can enter in Reedley. How are you doing mom, dad? I'm fine here, though I mis you a lot, but I'm very enthusistic about my studies. I really want to achieve all my dreams, and your dreams for me as well. I already decided to study abroad, so I'm really doing my best.
I have some problems at the moment, but I know I can endure it. When I first arrived here, it seemed that this place was too starnge, but as time goes by I'm learning to adapt to my new found home here in the Philippines. I often think of my life in Korea, and everytime I think of it, I want to see you, I'm longing for you. I also miss my friends in Korea.
I'm planning to prepare for the SAT test. I really have an intention to enter a university in the USA. And in order for me to be accepted there, I need to pass the SAT test. In my point of view, reaching one's goal is SUCCESS. I want to succeed in my life. I want to be a plastic surgeon someday, and if that time comes, I will help the poor people all over the world.
I'll make you proud of me, and I'll be a dutiful daughter to you mom and dad. Though now, I can't do anything yet but to study hard. When I grow up, I will be able to help you in return.
I LOVE YOU MOM ANMD DAD!!!
stayed up till 2

No comments: