Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Won Sok is 777...

We had science... Viktor brought dirty water in a jar... We went to the science lab... We had to get a sample of the dirty water and view it under microscope and find microorganism, white things that move when you view it. Then we had math... We had the new teacher and I understood kinda well... Then we had a long seat work... Then we had social... We had a quiz and I got 9/10... It was so sayang... I could have gotten perfect... I put court instead of legislative... So close... Then we had recess and I accidentally hit Alec Jacomina in the balls... Hehehe... We had IT and were grouped for group work... I was with Bill Lee, Johnny Park, Elvin Sanchez and Dani Belmonte... It was so hard because Dani was so kulit... Our IT exam is next week... We had homeroom and drew lots for the christ-kringle... We had to make code names... I made mine Sam McPherson from Popular... Woohoo!!! Hehe... Kevin Sanchez was the first one to pick and he got ANN SOK!!! The whole class accused me!!! I need to know... Who framed me?!?! It was so embarassing... Some names were so funny! Here are a few:
isang KALUNTUY MCLUVIN
you
madapaking
ichigalores
broom broom
cosmosis
stagalonis
jetlagis
brongkaytis
water
Sam McPherson
777 (won sok)
Little Prince
Sophie (Lizzie)
Bobby (Toia)
My name is Nathan (Michelle)
I got tun....(something)... I knew it was Alec!!! How do I know you ask? Well, he borrowed my brown pen and my paper was written with brown ink... So... I caught him!!! Muahahaha... Crystal got me... When she said "Sam McPherson," Dani told the whole class that she suspects it was me because I'm the only one who watched Popular... And I'm not such a good actress... So Kelvin said it was kinda obvious...

Michelle got Lizzie
(forgot) got Toia
Chino got Won Sok (777 and a crossed won on the side so I knew it was Won Sok)
Won Sok got Nathan
Elvin got Viktor
Viktor got Nicole
Galo got Kelvin
Alliya got *toot* (I know but will not post)... Hehe...
Dani got Little Prince
Ms. Licup got Michelle

The last two were Michelle and Ms. Licup... The first time Michelle picked, she got her own name so Ms. Licup knows Michelle will give her a gift and Michelle got Sophie...

When I got home, Kevin sent me a message on ym... It said "isang KALUNTUY MCLUVIN you madapaking ichigalores broom broom cosmosis stagalonis jetlagis brongkaytis Hahaha"... Then I talked to Kelvin on the phone for like 2 hours... Then he talked with Tin Tin... That's all... :)...

No comments: