Saturday, December 22, 2007

Won Sok, Obi is gone... :'(...

I woke up... Ate... Watched tv... Used the computer... Got an e-mail from Liane...
From : Liane
Subject: RE: Baby Liane!!!
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:40:14 +0900

Oh my god... T_T Anna!!!! I miss you so much. Im already in Korea. It's very cold.. Im happy to see my family and friends. but Im also sad. I really miss columbia.. and I was not able to bring the big bottle(?) in Korea.. It was too big to bring to the korea.. Im sad.. Ah! I brought pillow cover which has initials of Liane. When my mom saw that, she was amazed. I really thank you, Anna!!! have a happy holiday ^.^

-----Original Message-----

To: saeeun93@naver.com
Subject: Baby Liane!!!

Hi Liane!!! This is Anna... ... Don't forget to get friendster and multiply... You can keep in touch with us with friendster (it is also available in korean) and post pictures in multiply... We already miss you Liane!!!

My dog bit my maid and... and...
sad smiley... they killed him!!! smiley in tears... I cried so much... My dad's workers beat him up... smiley... I even saw it a bit... I'm so depressed... The maid who got bitten was the only person who could handle my dog, Obi... We had him for so many years... We first got him when my brother was a baby... So my dog is about 9 to 10 years old... I'll miss you Obi!!! I pray for you... prayer smiley... I'll miss you so much...

No comments: