Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What Did You Do Today, Won Sok?

continuation of yesterday:
When we got home, we opened the presents... Then we finished the puzzle but left the last piece for our brother... We slept...

I woke up late... When I came down, it was almost 2 and my sister and brother were watching Harry Potter 5... So I watched with them... Then we watched hairspray because Naesa never watched it... Then I watched Avatar The Last Airbender Season 3... I watched episodes 1-8... My favorite one was episode 5... Then my brother and I got tired so we went downstairs and Naesa was watching Parent Trap... So we just watched and ate... Then we got tired of it... Hehehe... Then we cleaned up the house a bit for our visitors tomorrow... Talked to Nicole Lacson on the phone for 1 hour 20 minutes and 34 seconds... Haha... Then I stole pictures from Toia and put them in my multiply... Hehe... That's all for now...

No comments: