Thursday, January 31, 2008

We'll All Miss You, Bill Lee... Spicy, Spicy...

We had science with Ms. Rule then math with Ms. Alma then social with Sir Olaco... Then we had filipino with Ms. Joloya. We had two quizzes got 1 or two in first quiz... Hehe... Then for the second one, I almost got perfect... Then we had HR... It was EEJAB's class bonding presentation thing... We had a party for Bill since he was leaving for Korea... I brought two platters of sushi for 600 pesos... One platter for 300... Then we had a wasabi eating contest... It was really fun... Here's a video of Ms. Licup eating some...



After, Nicole and I manned up to eat wasabi... So when I ate it I gulped it and it became really spicy but eventually I got over it... Nicole in the other hand, when she at it at first she was ok... Then a few moments later she starts shouting "Spicy Spicy!" And she runs downstair and buy a drink in the canteen... It was really funny because while she was running, she was shouting "SPICY! SPICY!" Haha... It was really fun and funny...

No comments: