Saturday, January 5, 2008

Dreams that are truly out of this World...

I had 5 dreams... Or one really long dream... But I separated them through what can remember because he events are really different... These were my dreams:

Dream 1:
I was with a kid... A boy... We played together and the place we were in was very weird... He would always like to race on the stairs going around... I was always so tired going up... Then one day, we were going up a staircase made of bamboo... And I accidentally pushed him and he fell... All of the sudden, he was acting really weird... His eyes started to become yellow and it was like he had cerebral palsy or something... I carried him to a bed which was under the staircase... Then I massaged the back of his neck... There was a really big abnormal lump there... It was really scary...

Then I don't remember what happened... The next thing I know, he was healed... They had an operation in that bed and he became well... They took out a thing that kinda sounded like Lemon grass or something like that... My dreams are really crazy... Then when I saw him, he was so cute and handsome... He became like 1 or two years older... He was so sweet... Although he called my father... Then he kissed my cheek... He was so precious... Then their were some long splinter things... It started poking him so I told him no... Then he found a few of them in his bed and started poking himself in the eye... Then I grabbed it away from him and he threw some sort of spastic tantrum... Then I left him to the care-taker... I don't remember what happened next...

The next thing I remember, I was outdoors... My sisters were there and there was a big guy on my lap... It was the boy... All grown up... He was quite chubby... I was just hugging him... It's like I could have held him forever... Although during the whole time, I never aged... It was quite weird... It was a really nice and weird yet memorable dream...

Dream 2:
I was with my family... We were eating at a house... And I guess there was another family... My sister and I got food and I got burned by the gravy... Usually its the big dishes with the lit candle an the bottom to keep it warm but no... It was the stupid gravy...

All of the sudden, the small gravy pot turned into my cold glass of water and I was already seating on my seat... I started to eat while putting my arm on the glass of water... Then a guy on my left started talking to my sister, who was on my right... Then the guy told his uncle or something that he got served or something or a term used for getting another batch of food... Then the uncle said, "Good for you." Then the guy beside me said, "No, I got (term again)." Then he started telling his uncle that he said hi to her and blah, blah, blah... I can' really remember... The term they were referring to was that he was able to flirt with my sister... The guy liked my sister and his relatives even told her... Then she blush... Then lalala... I don't remember what happened next... Haha...

Dream 3:
It was about The Avatar: The Last Airbender... There was a fire nation mirror... It was supposed to be used by Aang or Zuko to contact someone... Then one of the main characters demonstrated how to use the mirror but it turned into a water nation mirror... Then Aang and the others left Katara to use the mirror... That's all I could remember... It was really weird...

Dream 4:
My friends Nicole and Celina transfered to Reedley... It was really weird... Ms. Licup gave us a quiz and the last two numbers were who are the two new students in the class... I was the only one who was able to answer it... Haha... It was really weird... But my classmates were not my classmates but were my past classmates in Poveda and Jerica was sitting beside me which would be impossible because she's in Canada now... It was really weird...

Dream 5:
There was a small portion of my dream that I don't remember that well... All I remember about it was that I was surrounded by wolf-dogs and I was on like heels so I could walk normally... I was really slow in walking and the dogs were really big and scary... Then I think I woke up or something... That's all...

Well those were my 5 dreams... I know what your thinking: Anna has such weird or crazy dreams... Well, its not my fault... I don't think I was ever able to control my dreams... But I would like to connect it to one of Skye Sweetnam's song, Human... As it says in the lyrics, which are true, Every Little Things Contagious...

I played wii all day... I am almost pro in bowling and I broke my record 223!!! Woohoo!!! Oh and I got 6 srtikes in a row... yey... hehe... Watched snakes 0n a plane...

No comments: