Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another Gahol Gathering...

I woke up late as usual... Then I used the computer...Then my mom and brother went to a children's birthday party... The birthday celebrant was the son of Uncle Jonathan, the owner of ArtCakes. Then my sisters and I decided to go to Trinoma to shop and watch a movie... We were planning to watch National Treasure 2... Haha... I already forgot the name of the second one... Anyway, we bought tickets but the lines were so long that we got tickets near the front... Then we went around... I don't remember if we bought anything... oh ya, I bought myself a new notebook for school... Haha... Anyway, we bought at Oliver's Sandwiches then I bought 2 cheese and 1 butter popcorn from Tater's... Then we watched the movie... It was nice and quite interesting... Then we went home...

When we arrived, people were already there and I went upstairs... Michael and Cody, my second cousin, were playing wii but Carla, Cody's older sister, wasn't there... She had to stay home because of homework... Sigh... Anyway, Cody is a cube enthusiast and have 3, 4 and 5 sided cubes... Unfortunately he only brought the 3 by 3 cube... His cube is really nice to play with because he put silicone and it works much better than petroleum jelly... Anyway, then I brought the laptop out and went to a rubik's cube site where it times the speed... It was fun because I kept messing up my cousin... Haha... Then Brianna called and told me to research and stuff... Haha... It was really funny and Cody kept saying everything was gay... Haha... It was fun... Then we watched more Japanese game shows on youtube.. Then they had to leave na.... They told me that when cody's dad went back to the car, the side mirrors were missing.... Someone stole them... It was so hilarious... I mean, really who steals side mirrors off of cars? Haha... That's all for now...

No comments: