Monday, January 28, 2008

Geisha, Punk Princess and Marilyn Monroe?

We had english first but Sir Fabie was absent so Ms. Estrada took over... We did language and learned the patterns of organization... Then we had math... We had social and got our test back... I got 30/40 which I guess is sorta ok... Won Sok and Lizzie got the highest 37 or 38/40... Brianna has been saying that Won Sok is really good whenit comes to American History... It's one more factor which makes it harder not to like him... Then we had recess... We had PE and I sorta helped TJ more... We had a practical quiz and I got 4/5... Sir Venco said it was wrong timing so I have to work on that... Then we had homeroom... We discussed 3 things: HR project, WAIT Campain and New seatplan... If we can maintain this for 3 weeks, we can choose our seats for the rest of the school year... Our new seatplan:

Anna - nathan - toia - kelvin - viktor
Bill - michelle - johnny - ????? - ??????
Eileen - ?????? - ?????? - ?????? - ?????
Alliya - lizzi - ?????? - ????? - ??????
Nicole - won sok - blank - kevin - brianna

After school, I was going to Brianna's house... We stopped by National Bookstore first... We spent about an hour looking for pens and other materials... Haha... We're really dorks... Haha... But cool dorks... Haha... Then Brianna and I got to her house... Then we were bored so we put on make up and dressed up... Brianna turned me into a geisha... We put a lot of powder, red lipgloss, mascara and eyeliner... It was the first time I wore eyeliner... Hehehe... Then we had a photoshoot... Haha... Brianna because a punk rock girl at first then into her own version on Marylin Monroe... It was fun... We didn't even study for the science test the tomorrow... Haha... I just reviewed a bit before I left Brianna's... Here are some of my photoshoot pictures... Hehehe...



No comments: