Saturday, January 12, 2008

9th M.E reunion...

I was supposed to go with Brianna and Carl to Promenade but then I had a ME reunion...
It was disappointing because it was still at night and my mom didn't allow me to go out in the afternoon because she told me not to make any plans... Then it was already 6 or something... Then I took a bath... Then I ate some sushi and went upstairs... Then people arrived and so did Abbey and Kitkit Angeles... We went up and played wii... Then we ate and played more wii... Then I got the laptop and did stuff... I was actually planning to blog at that time but Abbey wanted to borrow the computer... Then we watched funny Japanese game shows on you tube.... We were really laughing so hard... Haha... Then we just hung around some more then we had to go downstairs to have a prayer... Then we took pictures and then everyone left... Usually ME reunions last up to after midnight but this one only lasted till' like 11:30pm... They say that next year, it would be 10 years already after their first ME meeting so we'll go somewhere special next time... I was really sleepy already... That's all for now...

No comments: