Friday, February 15, 2008

Save the Twins...

Today was teacher's day and I borrowed my sister's clothes... LOL! It's hard being a teacher... Anyway, Ms. Alma wasn't there so I had to do stuff by myself... It was easy to handle Fordham and Columbia... But I got really nervous handling Yale since they are 3rd year... Anyway, I watched Dani's class and she was being so totally unreasonable because there was a family issue with the twins... Anyway, I wanted to Save the Twins but I had to stay back... Sigh... Being a teacher is hard... LOL! Dani and I watched Eileen's class when she was in Yale... Jumbo was like hitting on her and stuff... Then I showed off my Rubik's skills... It was fun... LOL! Because like 4 Rubik's cubes got confiscated... LOL! It was a fun day though... I brought Eileen home... There are other stuff I won't mention but I'm sure it will stick in my head... LOL!

No comments: