Friday, February 29, 2008

Math Quiz Bee...

So I was the representative for the Maroon Dragons 2nd year... And I didn't study at all... Didn't review at all or even look at my notebook, since I didn't have one... LOL! Yes, I do not have a math notebook yet I do well in math... Hehe... Anyways, I didn't get any of my answers right... Haha... Yes, I choked... I was too nervous and not confident of my answers because the last time I was in a math quiz bee was when I was like in the 3rd Grade and I was like the Math genius in my class. LOL! Although I thought that some of the 3rd and 4th year questions were easier than mine... LOL! Anyway, I'm good at solving number problems but when it comes word problems, I'm not as confident especially when there is a time limit... Then I really choke... Anyway, at least I tried and was able to get some house points... That's all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Digital Memory sure is becoming cheaper these days. I'm curious as to when we will finally reach the rate of $0.01 to 1 GB.

I'm quietly waiting for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 TB harddrive, lol. But for now I will be satisfied with having a 16 gig Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Submitted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i DSi[/url] KU2)