Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Crush is so Cute... XD...

It was the first day for ISA, International School Assessment... I was almost late... Just in time... Then we had Math first... Then a break... Then Math again... Then a a break again... I didn't find the math that hard... Then there was a writing exercise... We had to make a story based on a picture... The picture showed a person holding a key, going to open a small chest of some sort... I named my story "The Love Chest." It was about a new girl who meets a guy with a girlfriend so she gets upset and wants to find her one true love... Then her grandma who talks nonsense gives her a book saying how to get to the Love Chest which will lead her to her true love... Her friend goes with her to find the chest and when they finally found it, the girl didn't have o open it anymore because she already found her one true love, who was her friend...

After, I went to Brianna's house but only until 3 o'clock also since my brother didn't have school on that day... When I got home, I fell on the couch but then my mom said we had to go to a Chinese New Year dinner in EDSA Shangri-la Plaza... So I got ready and when we arrived, other Malaysian people came too... Then I saw the guy again... I had a crush on a guy before during another Malaysian dinner that Michelle went with me to... And he was there again... Then I regreted wearing the bra I was wearing because it made me look really flat... x.x... Anyway, then Preeyanka came... The people in our table were Joy, her brother, Bryan, Naesa, Ning Ning, Preeyanka, me, Chloe, Hailey and Evan... We got so many ampaos (sp?) on that day... Then we ate a lot... Then I over heard conversations from the ISM people... I was taking care of Preeyanka and was bringing her everywhere... Then Brian asked us if we were from ICA or something... Then I had a disguised look on my face... Then my sisters said they were in college... Then they asked us how old we were... My eldest sister said 20, my second sister said 18 and I said 15... The Bryan said "Oh really, you look so young... I thought you were 12, while pointing at me, and you look like high school, referring to my sisters..." Then I asked them, "Why? How old are you guys?" Bryan replied that he was 14, Evan and another guy was 15 and Joy's brother was 16... I got so shocked to find out their ages because they look so mature and are really tall... Then when people were leaving, I borrowed my brother's deck of cards and performed the biddle trick to Brian and Evan... I also drew using Preeyanka's things... I drew Kuchiki Rukia and well. my crush... Hehe... Then Evan was leaving then Brian talked to my sisters and I more... He saw me draw Rukia so we sorta could relate because he likes anime... Anyway, then when he was leaving, we found out he was like half Indonesian or something... Hehe... That's all... Oh, we also got a stuffed toy rat from Shangri-La because my sister ordered for me the drink of the month... Hehe...

No comments: