Friday, February 22, 2008

No School... Singapore, here I come...

So we didn't have school today... Hehe... So I packed everything already and my mom doesn't trust me with my packing so I have to bring out all the clothes I already packed in my bag, show it to my mom and pack it back again... It was so annoying really... Anyways, I packed everything and charged some stuff... So I got my clothes ready and stuff and was almost ready to go... So I had to sleep early to wake up the next day... But since I was really excited, it took me a while until I fell asleep. During the time I was in bed, to excited to go to sleep, I just day dreamt the whole time... I day dream a lot... I don't know why... Especially in the bathroom... I just let my imagination go wild... And also I think well when I'm the bathroom too... It's really weird... Anyway, that was all...

No comments: