Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Last Day of Exams...

We had Social and Math... And honestly, even thought the social were all multiple choice, I found Math easier... I actually hate multiple choice... I rather have fill in the blanks... Oh well, I can't always get it my way... I didn't finish all math exam though... It's so sad... LOL! Anyway, when the bell rang, every screamed from relieve and didn't care about the exam anymore which was quite funny... LOL! Anyway, we had a party after... Woohoo!!! I brought 3 platters of sushi. There was also a bucket of KFC chicken, 3 Krispy Kreme boxes, 2 Yellow Cab Pizzas, sodas and cake... Nicole brought the cake just to have a cake fight... LOL! It was really fun... We even creamed Machi, which was really fun... LOL! Then Nicole and I went to Lizzie's house. We rode with Alliya. Then we hung out at the ppol area and we washed our buttery icing-ed hair in the pool. LOL! It was really fun. I wanted to stay longer but my mom was in Robinsons and didn't want waste gasoline... But it was an awesome fun day...

No comments: