Friday, March 28, 2008

Enrollment Day...

So I woke up kinda late... Hehe... Then I got ready at like 2... I went to school with my sisters to enroll... My eldest sister also wanted to see my school... Hehe... I saw Mandy and Adrian and also Patty, her sister and their mom... So we were already done with step 1 so we went up to room 205 for steps 2-4... After that, we went down to steps 5-8 then paid... Then we were just waiting for the receipt... While waiting, we were looking at the fish tank... Then my sister said she wanted to cut off the eyes of the goldfish because it's eyes were sticking out so much... Haha... I also showed them the goldfish with a missing eye... When we finished, we went to Posh Nails in Greenhills to get pedicures... My eldest sister got peach nail polish, My second sister got a baby pink color and I got a darker, bolder pink color... Then We went to The Old Spaghetti House to eat some pasta... We were like their only costumer at that time and there were men sleeping on the chairs... Haha... When we finished eating, we got the bill and the price is very reasonable... Then we went to this Chinese shop next to TOSH... We bought barquillos, hopias and small balls of tamarind thingies... When I got home, I went online and just chatted with Brianna and Andrew... Eventually Martin went on and Brianna started talking to Martin so I talked to Andrew... Ahem... Yes... Oh, I was able to capture these pictures too... Haha...

Song mood: I'll tell you my dirty little secret...

No comments: