Monday, March 17, 2008

Long Lines at the US Embassy...

I went to the US Embassy to get my US visa... Since my mom was still at the hospital recovering. She was supposed to get hers too but I guess we just have to schedule another appointment for her... I woke up at like 9 but we were planning to leave at 11 so I watched tv while eating breakfast till' 10... I watched "The Soup" on Velvet and it was really funny and I really enjoyed it... Then I got ready to go and all... When my siblings and I were all ready in the car, our dad still went upstairs to change his shirt and all... Then we finally left... It took quite a while to get to the US Embassy... When we unloaded the car, there were so many people saying stuff like "no cellphones, electronics, you must have a black pen, 2x2 picture with ears showing" and all those stuff... Then there was a long line even to get past the gate... It was a really long process... Anyway, it was quite long and boring so I''ll just skip to what I did while waiting... I drew... I brought my sister's oold drawing pad and drawing pencils... I just drew this random anime character... We had to line up to get our fingers scanned... It was kinda cool but i had a feeling the man doing his work was kinda getting tired and grumpy because there were so many people... Oh, and I also accidentally lost my brother's eraser somewhere there... Hehe... When it was time for our interview, my dad kept rambling on his works and sculptures and stuff... It was so sad... My mom prepared all these financial files and stuff but my dad didn't even show it. He just showed his art catalog, started talking about his projects and stuff and we got approved! When we were done, it was about 4 to 5 -ish... So after, we went to Pancake House and ate... The last course we had was Golden Brown Waffle... My siblings and I just shared... It was really funny when my brother asked to pass the gravy even though he was referring to the syrup... Hehe... When I got home, I just passed out on the couch and woke up like quarter to 9. Then I just used the computer, got an account at KevJumba... So ya, that's pretty much it... I'm also updating my past blogs... x.x... It will take forever...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please, can you PM me and tell me few more thinks about this, I am really fan of your blog...