Thursday, December 11, 2008

Will you go to prom with me?

I don't want to ask. I want him to ask. I already have an emergency prom date, Javi, who is one of my two guy best friends. But... *sigh* It will never happen. Well, I don't think so... Who am I kidding? It will never happen unless some kind of miracle happens.

yesterday, we had to write questions down for the WAIT campaign. I asked if it is worth being in a relationship in high school. I mean think about it. You know your just going to get hurt in the end. So why go through the pain? Some say it's worth all the pain but I don't see how.

We had our english long test today and we were tested om Sense and Sensibility. In my essay, which asked what is the problems in relationships nowadays, I put there that people have trouble looking for "the one". I also put that there are incidents like when one loves one unconditionally and not having it returned. Either way relationships will result in heartbreak or can be the best thing that has ever happened to you.

No comments: