Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesus!!! Dream with my Edward Cullen... <3

Merry Christmas everyone!!! We should all be thankful for everything Jesus
Has given us.

Today I had the best dream I ever had!!!
I was like with friends shopping in a store which was in china then we didn't have money so my mom gave some but she left for the Philippines. She said she left the money with three boys then we found those three boys and they were beaten up by little girls. So we had to look for another way to pay for the stuff. I had no where to stay and there was a house they said I could stay in. So I went in and met the maid. I then saw a boy. We ate food and he was beside me. He then started to put his arm on me and on my neck. I could hear Japanese music playing from his hand. He was pale and silent. Then he started tickling me.

There were 3 things i knew about him:
He was a vampire
I was unconditionally in love with him
And he's only a dream :(

Then some how we were going to leave china by a hot air balloon like contraption. I was beside him and he smiled at me. He then called me his girlfriend. And I was so happy. We then went to a beautiful house. And I met people who were his friends. Right now my dream is a bit blurry so I will just add on what I remember. Then we went around the house and he was always by my side. We then went down a lot of stairs and met the "magestic turtle" which was really a dinosaur. Then it started chasing us. Eventually we lost it and went to eat. The boy always ate alone according to his friends. I a mention to them that I was his girlfirend and their faces were painted with disbelieve. He then had a table set up dr two ad he wanted me to sit beside him. Then we even took pictures together. He was so handsome and sensitive yet silent and didn't show his emotions. He was my Edward Cullen. People started coming like Snape and other people it was really weird. Then all of the sudden I was like I'm a pager thing to prove to someone that I am deserving enough for my guy. Then I woke up. I didn't write everything in detail But it's the feeling I loved. When I woke up, I really woke up with a smile. I loved this dream so much. <3 Thanks Kuya Jess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello


Ebay bill their sellers, wither they sell or not, but http://www.BuySellDirect.net is a FREE ebay to sell your products.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is 100% FREE for buyers and sellers.