Friday, October 17, 2008

The Roaring 20's - US 3 Batch Dinner!!!

We had our exams: math and english. It wasn't as hard as I thought. Then I went with Dani. We went to Shuiji Kida. Got dressed and went to Valle Verde 4 clubhouse. We had a game then we ate. Then we had the performances. They were all so amazing!!! @.@ Brown was amazing then Drake was so cute. Yale did "Just that Girl" from Another Cinderella Story. I was stunned! I wanted to use that song. Then it was Princeton. Then HARVARD! Then MIT... It was a great day. Brown won overall and the good thing was that Brown is in our house. YES! My highlight of my day was when I was dancing and when we won best 20s dance and we had picture taking. My CRUSH put his arm around me. I felt so happy. but I know it won't happen because my bestie told me he doesn't like me in that way. :( Anyway, we had free dance and my crush borrowed my hat... hehe... it was so fun!!! We then wanted to go to a party but we just went back to Toia's. I am sleeping over. YEY! Right now we are watching the Mummy 3 and there are booby traps everywhere. I'm nt really paying attention to it. haha... That's all for now! I wil post videos of the BATCH DINNER!

No comments: