Monday, October 13, 2008

BACK AGAIN!!! and new crushes...

I just realized how much I missed blogging... hehe... I'm now in 3rd year and I haven't blogged in a really long time! It's not like anyone would read this though. LOL! I'll try to update every once in a while. But a lot has happened since I last blogged. This school year, I was made president of my class, I had Days with the Lord, went to birthday parties of Lizzie, Toia, Nicole, Chino and there are actually more to come. My current crush is... well... ya... LOL! Although I am president and batch dinner is coming and we have to have a class dance, I have been kinda strict and not much fun. Since he doesn't know my so well I think I pushed him away. I always see him looking at other girls so I wonder if he's even worth it. Anyway, it's just a crush. It would probably go away like the one on my other classmate. I liked him because of a stupid dream! It made me look at him differently. Then when I didn't like him anymore, he started to like me. HEHE... Actually I find it hard to comprehend that someone would actually like me. PERIOD. hehe... I also liked this other guy but I decided to give up or stop liking him when my friend really liked him. I rather give a guy up if my friend really likes that guy that much. Boys may come and go but friends are forever. :)

3 comments:

Carla Celiz said...

eeek <3! I love your posts Anna! :D :| You are so loveable man! Seriously! And and and, you should totally talk to him! ;)

Anonymous said...

"...but friends are fooooooooooooooooooooooooor ever!"

CUTE :)) h ahah

sillylabuyo said...

i like you!
:D